FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SAMARA JAMES
Samara James produces superb quality jewellery made to the highest possible standards. We specialise in perfectly cut Hearts and Arrows diamonds which are cut to maximise the fire, scintillation and beauty of the diamond.
With trained experts on hand to answer all your jewellery and diamond related questions, we help thousands of customers a year to find the perfect piece, made to their individual specification. You can even arrange an appointment to come and see us at our Shepperton Office for a complimentary diamond and design consultation.
Our team of skilled craftsmen and diamond setters in our Hatton Garden workshop hand finish every piece to the highest quality, making stunning pieces to keep and treasure forever.
Choosing a company with an excellent reputation is very important. We are proud of our exceptional feedback that we receive from customers.To read our independent feedback please click this link.
What products do we offer?
We stock a wide range of certified diamond jewellery ranging from 0.3 carats through to over 5 carats in size in every shape of diamond from round brilliant, through to princess cut, marquise, pear, and even the most unusual fancy cut stones.
We also offer an extensive range of matching wedding rings to ensure a perfect match with your engagement ring.
If you are looking for a more unusual piece of jewellery and you don't see exactly what you are looking for please do contact us. We offer a bespoke design service with a free design consultation. Our experts will guide you through the different choices, and will develop with you a design from initial concept into a beautiful and unique piece of jewellery. Please click here for more information and to arrange an appointment.
Why choose Samara James?
- We specialise in perfectly cut diamonds with ideal proportions which achieve the highest levels of optical performance and beauty.
- Our jewellery is finished to highest standard, including polishing the inside surfaces of the claws, so that the beauty of the diamonds can shine through.
- Our trained experts are on hand 6 days per week to offer you the highest standards of service and backup.
- We offer free design and diamond consultations at our office in Shepperton to help you find the perfect diamond ring.
- We can send you silver samples on request for all of our designs in case you are not able to visit us in person and would like to see the design before you purchase.
- We resize engagement rings using our laser free of charge if you find you have ordered the wrong size.
- All our jewellery includes free insurance against loss, theft or damage whilst in transit.
- Our prices also include free delivery and VAT.
- We never sell, buy or handle 'conflict diamonds'.
- We offer a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee.
- We never pass your information to any third party.
We believe in offering our customers the highest quality 18k gold and platinum jewellery, with superb quality diamonds, certificated by the best laboratories in the world.
Our ethical policy is also very important to us. You may have heard of the term 'conflict diamonds'. Our policy on conflict diamonds is absolutely rigorous. We will never buy, sell or handle any diamonds of unclear provenance and we insist that all of our suppliers subscribe to The Kimberley Certification Scheme.
We also source a large proportion of our diamonds from Canada as they produce some of the finest quality rough diamonds available anywhere in the world.